It was a strange feeling being back in the classroom after so long. I had almost forgotten how it felt to sit in a classroom and listen to lectures. But it didn't take long for me to settle back into the routine. It was exhilarating to be back and to be able to contribute to the class.
Last class, as the day progressed, I realized how much I had missed being in class. It wasn't just about the academic side of things, but also the social aspect. Interacting with my classmates, sharing ideas, and engaging in discussions had always been something I enjoyed. Being able to do that again after my injury was a great feeling.
My first day back in class after my incident was a great success. It was a reminder of the importance of staying positive and persevering through tough times. It was also a reminder of how much I value education and the people around me. I left the classroom that day feeling grateful and excited to continue my studies.
The class was excited to see you in-person two class sessions ago after only seeing and hearing you via WebEx (https://2023-1-is101-3003.blogspot.com/2023/05/from-live-remote-to-in-person.html) ^_^
ReplyDeleteGreat job on your A5 Slideshow Presentation and thank you for sharing the statistics you compiled :-)
Very glad you were able to show up in-person yesterday for the final class session and have more social interactions. You will succeed in finishing IS101-3003, Spring 2023 strong!
It was great to have you back in the classroom! Good luck on your future endeavors!
ReplyDeleteIt seems you love setting in the classroom. You are ready for success in academic peruse!
ReplyDeleteWe as people are social beings. Interaction with others is at the core of who we are. I am glad you have recovered enough to come back to the campus, even if was towards the tail end of it. May your prosper in your future endeavors.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your help in class. It was very much appreciated.
ReplyDeleteIt was great to have you in class and your presentation was very informative.
ReplyDeleteYour presentation was great and very engaging, and I hope you stay strong through all the future struggles you have to endure.
ReplyDelete