Sunday, February 19, 2023

Behind the Scenes

Within every good show, movie, presentation, and etc., the behind the scenes is what makes it possible for an efficient presentation and dependent on the success of the type of display. In PowerPoint, the Backstage View Options provide common features like creating new files, saving files in various formats and locations, opening files, and changing document properties. By clicking the File tab on the ribbon, you are able to access the Backstage View. The Info screen also allows you to view and change presentation properties such as the number of slides, file size, and date modified, while other properties can help organize and search for specific files. 

A proper production/behind the scenes setup is crucial for ensuring the success of a show, movie, or presentation. The Backstage View Options in PowerPoint make it easier to manage and customize presentations, save and share files, collaborate with others, and access additional options. By providing quick access to common tasks and simplifying the process of customizing and managing presentations, the Backstage View can save you time and effort.




10 comments:

  1. I concur! The Backstage View do save you time and effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3.1.6 Backstage View Options brings back memories for me :-)

    Introduced back in Office 2007 along with Ribbons and improved file types, the Backstage View has been helping to declutter and organize the plethora of options and detail information to behind the scene!

    Since 2010, the Backstage View became the starting screen when an Office application is launched without a document/spreadsheet/slideshow/database ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always forget the backstage view exists. I always have to remember to go there in order to get to options.

    ReplyDelete
  4. View options comes in handy when reviewing our work or setting it to a particular format, this will come in handy for my other classes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Until you pointed it out and had a picture of it, I didn't notice all of the information in the Info section. I like how Microsoft Word has these features to help one present a successful presentation. paper or what have you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharing same interface of backstage view options in Microsoft suite is good design, which makes us easier to handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know that their is such thing as backstage view in PowerPoint. This is very informative.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Backstage options are crucial to any kind of Microsoft program and I'm sure that we're all very happy to be learning about it more specifically in this class.

    ReplyDelete
  9. To be honest, I still don't make much use of the backstage view, hopefully I will in the near future?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. While I was taking the MOS PowerPoint exam there was a lot of backstage view segments so it's a good thing to know.

    ReplyDelete